Saturday, October 24, 2015

Sickness and Finals Week can't keep me down.

Hola mi amigos,
I hope everyone is having a good evening. I am having a pretty good day. My youngest son came home early from school today because he was sick, but other than that it has been a pretty awesome day. I bought those twisty balloons to make balloon animals, and it had a hand pump in the package. After dinner I gave those balloons to my sons and let them have fun, it turned into a whole family affair once my husband came home from studying. It was pretty fun to play with the balloons and watch the shocked expressions when one would accentually pop. Truthfully, it was mostly my face that made that expression since my balloons kept popping on me. We made swords, since all I have are boys that makes total sense, and we made guns, that didn't really look like guns, but we claimed they did so that no one felt bad. My finals are coming along and I am hopeful that my hard work will pay off. So as a tribute to that thought here is a Yay picture in advance of knowing the final grade outcome to all of my classes.
And I wanted to share another picture just because I really liked the look of it:
Well I'm off to take care of my sick son, but I hope everyone has a great night, an awesome weekend, and an amazing finals week next week. 
Adios.

No comments:

Post a Comment